Monday, February 28, 2011

Approximate Route

Here's a map (subject to change) showing the routes from starting point to hilltop:

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4319562

Heading back to the starting point between each hill isn't the most efficient way to hit all the hills, but it does give you about 100 miles of Quilbilly hills, in honor of the 100th anniversary of the first graduating class from Quilcene High School, and the 100th anniversary of the Quilcene Fish Hatchery, Masons, and Quaker Church.

Here's another, *approximate* look at the hills without routes between them drawn in: The Hills

2 comments:

  1. There are no saved routes or saved routes at gmap-pedometer. Nor is there a place where one can enter a route number at gmap-pedometer. I am quite interested in doing this event and live in Port Townsend. Please post a PDF of the route. alvarez@olympus.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear David,
    I didn't experience the problems that you encountered, but I've drawn up a map in a different form, with the new edit/link above. I'd be happy to post a pdf, if only I knew how... I'm not yet very tech savvy, but will heed any instructions you sent. Hope this helps, please let me know if it doesn't, and thanks for your interest!
    Sincerely,
    Lillian

    ReplyDelete